Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Yesterday, we shared our "Egg and Eye" projects. It was interesting seeing everybody's interpretations of the egg -- life, self, iconic game characters...
While my project wasn't necessarily unique (I'm not the first to drop an egg in a jar of vinegar), I still feel good about what I did with it, because it reflected myself (at the time).
Our further discussion of synchronicity, serendipity, surrender, and spontaneity brought me a little closer, I think, to really understanding how the four exist and work together. I feel like I'm closer to synchronicity and serendipity; I use them more than I do the other two. It's difficult for me to surrender myself and I can't be spontaneous (At least, I can't when I try).
Speaking of serendipity and synchronicity... I'm still curious about that piece of paper that had been left in the room before class started...

No comments:

Post a Comment