Thursday, July 17, 2014

So yesterday we talked about the "Who are you and why are you here?" homework assignment.
I didn't much care for most of it because it was focused on myself and, afterwards, I felt my flaws more pronounced. We did talk a lot about self-improvement. Self-improvement, however, can be difficult, especially when dealing with something that, unfortunately, makes up a very significant portion of myself/my personality.

However, the overarching themes we discussed reminded me of one of my favorite youtube videos: Bartholomew's Song.
The idea of breaking the rules, doing things out of the norm because there's not much saying you CAN'T, etc. I don't remember how I found this video, but I do know that I absolutely love it. It's beautiful. The idea of going against the system, society, the rules, etc--it's so freeing.


No comments:

Post a Comment