Thursday, July 10, 2014

I thought it was really interesting listening to everyone's reactions to "sleeping" on their book. Some people had weird dreams, some people came up with different solutions around it to accommodate for the size of their book, others subconsciously rejected being so close to the text.

I, however, had no trouble sleeping with my book. I didn't notice its presence all night. In fact, in the morning, I almost forgot to take it with me to class.
This could be because I'm dealing with a lot of other things in my life right now that are far more important than a book I dislike. It could be because of the reason I dislike my book--it's a guilt thing. Or maybe it's just because I'm already feeling somewhat unattached or disinterested in this class, though I don't know why exactly that is. I enjoy the class, I just feel as though maybe its more of a peripheral part of my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment