Monday, July 14, 2014

So I put this off until the last day and quite close to the last minute. Why?

Well, the question to answer seems simple enough: "Who are you and why are you here?"
In the literal sense, I'm Tiffani and I'm here (in this class) because I wanted to take another class with Beth. I'm here (at this school) because Ball State wasn't approved for the financial aid I'm receiving. I'm here (on this earth), because God put me here for his purposes.

..But who I am? In the meta sense--beyond "Tiffani, female, white, 25"? I haven't a clue, really.

I could say I'm an artist.
I could say I'm a below-average gamer.
I could say I'm a creative person.
A Christian.
A writer.
A consumer.

But I don't know if any one of these actually define me. I'm still exploring. I'm still undecided on what I really want out of life.

So how can I really know who I am, or what defines me?
When I do the book part of this assignment, I'm curious to see what comes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment