Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What if...

What if I place the book in a fishtank filled with salt water?

What if I paint every page in the book white?

What if I tear out every page in the book and fill the empty space with a sheet of foam?

What if I draw all of my characters in the pages of the book?

What if I cut a hole in every page of the book?

What if I paint a picture on every page of the book?

What if I cut out a square in the pages of the book and fill the space with treasures?

What if I fill the pages with origami pieces?

What if I digitize the book and burn the original?

What if the book were attached to a chain and dragged behind a car for 1.5 hours (As long as it takes me go home to my parents')?

What if I turn every page in the book into a paper airplane and released each one into a storm?

What if I tied a rock to the book and dropped it into the pond behind my apartment?

What if I burned the book and sent the ashes into space (Not possible, but I wish I could)?

What if I do something amazing with the book, burn it, save the ashes, and have the ashes of it mixed with mine when I die and am cremated?

What if tear out all the pages and layer them into a poster sized frame with a painted overlay?

What if I tear out all the pages and turn them into a papier-mache sphere filled with tiny little knick-knacks and etc.?

What if I lay all the pages out into a giant sheet onto which I paint a scene?

What if I used an acid wash to burn away the images on the cover and burned away the edges of the pages?

What if I freeze the book in a giant block of ice and carved the ice into a broken heart?

What if tear out all the pages, paint them white, and write letters to all my friends and family, and send those letters out through the postal service?

What if I painted all the pages black, then used subtractive art tools to scratch away paint and reveal images from my imagination?

What if I tear out all the pages, paint or print my own pictures on them, and sell them as heART prints at the conventions I plan to attend next year?

What if I whited out the pages and used the book to tell the story I've been writing for the last ten years?

What if I did nothing with the book?

What if I set the book in a shallow tank and sealed it in clear resin?

What if I turned the pages of the book into complicated origami koi fish and created a koi pond scene pop-out between the empty covers?

What if I blacked out everything but one word on every page, in order to convey an idea?

What if I whited out all the pages, then used the blank pages to animate the drawing of an image?

What if I glued all the pages together and turned the book into a brick?

What if I hide the book in the ceiling tiles and leave it there for as long as it lasts?

What if used the pages of the book and some tape to continue the efforts of Operation Beautiful?

What if I turned the book into a posable dragon sculpture?

What if I used foam board and turned the book into a shield and sword?

What if I white out the cover, tear out the pages, and replace the pages with the pages of a book I love?

What if I white out the pages and fill the book with zen doodles?

What if I white out the pages of the book (CSS Made Easy) and write my own code in its pages?

What if I use the pages of the book to make a dress?

What if I tear out the pages, cut them in half (and half again?), and cut the size of the cover, and turn the pieces into a Pokedex book?

What if I fashioned the pages of the book into a paper lantern(s)?

What if I shred the pages of the book and used them to build a bird's nest?

What if I used the book as material to create a cosplay costume?

What if I white out the pages, tear them out, write messages "from the future" or "from 'aliens'" on them, and leave the pages lying in places people will find them?

What if I write a "What if... ?" question on every page?

No comments:

Post a Comment