Thursday, July 24, 2014

In retrospect

I look forward to the end of this semester.

I'm still stressed and I don't handle stress very well, I think. The constant assignments from this class and my other class, in addition to the looming move that happens--oh, my gosh--tomorrow, in addition to other more private matters of my life has me fighting headaches, impending dramatic outbursts, and general unhappiness.
I do wish I'd been able to take this class during a full 16-week semester, but I might not have had the time even then.
I wonder how my book is going to turn out.


That said, while nothing stood out in particular to me yesterday, I really liked the stumbling across the open piano video. That was pretty wicked.
Using something for a thing other than its intended purpose is a good way of thinking outside the box. In fact, the video was very inspirational. In what ways can I "break the rules" of use, in order to create something new?
I wish I had more time to explore this idea, but, unfortunately, I won't for a couple weeks. It did, however, remind me of this movie:



August Rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment