Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I am...

Before, when I did the "Who am I and why am I here" assignment... I couldn't. In fact, I was a little bit angry and upset about it.
I don't know who I am. I don't know why am I here. I don't like that people expect me to know these things. I don't think I'll ever know who I am. That person changes every day.

Now, though, I think I might be able to give an answer, though it certainly isn't the kind of answer I would consider an answer.

I am a woman, a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, a niece, a girlfriend, a friend.
I am 25 years old.
I am an accident.
I am a student.
I am an artist.
I am a bit of a gamer.
I am a geek.
I am hated.
I am loved.
I am my God's child.
I am.

I am all these things and I am above all these things.

I am here because of my parents.
I am here, at this school, to learn.
I am here because God put me here and led me here.
I am here because I want to be here.
I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment